What if I told you that you could cross meal planning off of your to-do list for 2017 and beyond? What if you could take the time you normally spend meal planning and do something else, instead? And what if I told you it would cost less than $1.50 per month for a whole year of meal plans and shopping lists with tons of extras?
You can do all of those things, because it’s here. I finally finished it. After months and months of getting up early in the morning and staying up late at night and missing outings and feeding my kids pizza (oh, the irony), it’s done! 365: One Year of Healthy Meal Plans for Busy Families is completed! These meal plans are healthy and gluten-free. Best of all, you can reuse them – these meal plans aren’t dated and can be used beyond 2017! Here’s a list of what I’ve included in this ebook for $17.99:
- Linked Table of Contents (this means that when you open the PDF, you can go to the Table of Contents and click “March”, for example, and you’ll go straight to everything you need to print for March. Or you can choose “Oatmeal Ideas” or any one of the 250+ pages included in this book that has a title in the Table of Contents and go straight to that section of the book. This should make it really easy for you to print everything you need for each month!
- 12 Monthly Meal Plans (rotating breakfasts and lunches, and 28 to 31 dinners, one for each day of the month) – these meal plans have delicious recipes either linked that you can click on and print, or recipe cards included
- Weekly and monthly categorized shopping lists for each month
- Basic prep-ahead instructions to help you save time
- Over forty simple recipe cards
- 70 Low-Carb Snack Ideas
- Oatmeal Ideas
- Low-Fat Quinoa Ideas
- Rice Ideas
- Scrambled Egg Ideas
- Scrambled Egg White Ideas
- Side Dish Ideas, Snack Lunch Ideas
- Sweet Potato Ideas
- Deli Meat Roll-Up Ideas
- Frozen Veggie Ideas
- Salad Ideas
- Blank printable monthly calendars that you can fill in if you’d like to change up the order of the recipes
PLUS, a bonus set of meal planning sheets for the year:
The book is $17.99, which comes out to less than $1.50 per monthly menu – not even counting the bonus meal planning sheets, blank printable calendars, meal ideas, prep ahead sheets, etc!
I am so excited about this, and so glad that it’s finally done and available! I kept hearing that I should add various features and I took as many suggestions as I could to make this book as awesome as possible – and at over 250 pages, you know you’ll be getting some great meal ideas and meal plans that you can really use!